Big John, need help from a writer(Thom or and Al)

Home Forums General Discussion Big John, need help from a writer(Thom or and Al)

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Scott Tully
      Participant

Big John, need help from a writer(Thom or and Al)

Thom Van Vleck
        Participant

Scott, Not only would I love to do it, I had offered to do one on him before he got hurt and recently posted on his facebook about doing it.

Let’s do this! I’ll send you and e-mail to start it? Thom

Thom Van Vleck
          Jackson Weightlifting Club
          Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Scott Tully
          Participant

Thanks Thom,

I just got off the phone with him, he will be emailing you later no today about this. Figure this has got to be more interesting that Justan stompoing in the mud, lol.

Scott

Al Myers
            Keymaster

What’s going on here?? I’m away from the computer for only a few hours and the JWC is trying to steal the thunder from the Dino Gym by writing a story for MILO on the Dino Gym’s Phenom!!! I should be writing THAT story! Thom – you sure didn’t hesitate to take advantage of the situation!! Al

Travis Willingham
              Participant

I don’t know John but I’ve read about what happened and shared it with my wife, now she makes me scrub off all my scrapes after playing with stones. Honestly, it freaked me out to think about it. I’ll play with stones now in the driveway, tear up my forearms and then pour alcohol on them when I clean up.

Thom Van Vleck
                Participant

Al, I can’t help it if you were taking your afternoon nap when the opprotunity came up! You snooze, you lose!

But seriously, We can team up on this one again, since our expose’ on Russ Murphy is on hold!

Thom Van Vleck

Al Myers
                  Keymaster

Thom, I will agree to that if this story is titled, “by Thom Van Vleck AND Al Myers” instead of “by Thom Van Vleck WITH Al Myers”. As for the story on Russ, I am going to Colorado Springs in a couple of weeks and thought I would stop by and see him. Maybe he will be done with the tape recording of the interview by then (I hate to see how many hours long it will be!!) and we can get that story done also. Al

Thom Van Vleck
                    Participant

Al, once you move past the “apprentice” phase you will get equal billing HAHAHA….actually, I had NOTHING to do with the “Thom Van Vleck WITH Al Myers” deal. That was ALL Randy!!!!

You know you are my home boy. My drug of choice is iron and you are my main supplier!!!!!!!!! Why would I bite the hand that feeds me!!!!

Thom Van Vleck

Al Myers
                      Keymaster

suck up

Thom Van Vleck
                        Participant

Wayne Smith, USAWA legend, once told me “I’ll stoop to any depth to reach any height”.

Thom Van Vleck

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.