Chad and the Dinnie Stones

Home Forums General Discussion Chad and the Dinnie Stones

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Al Myers 4 months ago.

• Author

Al Myers
    Keymaster

I just wanted to let everyone know that Chad is in Scotland right now ready to be part of the Dinnie Stone reunion this weekend, on Aug 6th. All past lifters who have lifted the stones were invited to take part in this great Dinnie Stone event. It will be held the day after the Aboyne Games. I’m sure there will be some outstanding feats accomplished this weekend. I know Mark Haydock has been training hard for it as well. Hopefully when Chad gets home I can get him to write a full report for the website on his Dinnie Stones conquests. Fellow Irish all rounder Stevie Shanks has organized the event and is calling it the “Donald Dinnie Day”.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Al Myers.

Thom Van Vleck
    Participant

Good luck, Chad, Mark, and Stevie! I hope they have great weather and it’s a great event. I’ve been following Chad on facebook this week as he jet sets around Scotland. Looks like it’s been a great trip!

Thom Van Vleck
    Jackson Weightlifting Club
    All-Round nice guy

Dave Glasgow
    Participant

GET SOME, CHADER!! WHAT A COOL DEAL THAT IS!!

KCSTRONGMAN
    Participant

Get it Chad. I saw where Travis Willingham is supposed to officiate this deal.

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

KCSTRONGMAN
    Participant

Anyone know how this went? I saw results from a couple guys, but not Chad.

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Rocky Morrison
    Participant

I have seen a number of great pictures on his facebook page…

Al Myers
    Keymaster

Chad’s been working on a report for the website. He now is up to 50 words but has been inflicted with “writers block”. Lets support him get over it so we can get a full report!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.