Home Forums General Discussion comp schedule

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Scott Tully
      Participant

comp schedule

Al Myers
        Keymaster

The schedule is located on the right under USAWA Future Events. It is still not fully updated – and I need to add several more comps that are sanctioned. I will try to get that done today for you. Al

Scott Tully
          Participant

hell Al,

Dont rush on my account, I jsut figured I was not looking in the right place, just wondering the events for the June Postal, and the August one.

Thanks, and howd the training go yday?

Scott

Al Myers
            Keymaster

haha I need to get it done anyhow. There are still a few “kinks” in the event calendar to work out yet, but hopefully, by the end of the day everything will be up and working with it.

Chad and I had a great workout yesterday – trained all the events for next weekend’s meet. You should have worked out later and stayed for supper. I grilled us up several bacon-wrapped filet mignons, to go along with some cheesy potatoes, all washed down with cold beer! What a great day! When my wife asked me what I wanted to do on Father’s Day – I said, “just have a good workout!” Al

Scott Tully
              Participant

that sounds like a great day Al, I was not feeling so great from the day before, 8 hours of sun and then a 6 hour drive kicked my butt, lol.

ST

Al Myers
                Keymaster

Scott, Enjoy being young – there was once a day myself where I would do a full competition one day and then drive home to work out the next. I can’t do that anymore! But I admire your training willpower – most people wouldn’t do THAT even if they could! And it looked like you were having good workout. Al

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.