Home Forums General Discussion Dale’s Recovery

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Al Myers
      Keymaster

Dale’s Recovery

Thom Van Vleck
        Participant

I’m counting on him being at Nationals next year!!!

Thom Van Vleck
          Jackson Weightlifting Club
          Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Al Myers
          Keymaster

I’m not a betting man – but I would “bet” that Dale will make it to Nationals next year. If illness or injury kept Dale from competing – he would have quit over 25 times by now! He has more willpower than anyone I know when it comes to sticking with the iron. I know he doesn’t know this – but I consider him a hero and inspiration to me. I would “hope” that I could do the things he has done lifting after having to deal with the health issues he has experienced – but I sometimes wonder if I would. I (or anyone else!) don’t have any reason to complain about “my bad shoulder” or any other injury I may have – because my physical problems are NOTHING compared to what Dale has worked though. Al

Chad Ullom
            Participant

You’re not a betting man? hahaha, that’s funny! Has any friend of Al’s not been in a bet with him? Haha!

Great to hear Dale is doing well, I don’t think that anyone that knows him had any doubts. I am a betting man, & I’ll bet Dale will be at Nationals if he’s not at a meet before then I’d be surprised!

Al Myers
              Keymaster

Chad – you got me on that one. Al

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.