Fall Classic RD

Home Forums General Discussion Fall Classic RD

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ben Edwards 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

Al Myers
    Keymaster

That looked like a great record day at the Fall Classic! The lifters in Frank’s Barbell Club sure put up some great lifts!

did anyone notice Franks GREAT LIFT with the Weaver Stick? 8.75 pounds!!!!!! That’s the most ever done with the Weaver Stick, and after just doing it at the Dino Gym Challenge I have to say I’m super impressed! Frank has had a tough year this past year fighting physical issues and surgeries. I know alot of you don’t know all that he has been through, but its been alot. I’m so happy to see him still putting up amazing records.

And Peter putting up a 400 pound DL coming off heart surgery! That shows his strength in character as well as dedication to the USAWA. Way to go!

I want to also thank Mark for submitting such a great meet report. I really appreciate it when promoters submit meet reports with all the needed and required information in their report, and he did it up right! I give him a A+ on this.

KCSTRONGMAN
    Participant

Looks like a great meet. Frank shames me by more than doubling my weaver stick from the Dino meet. But no surprise with those huge hands and monster grip!
    ET

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Ben Edwards
    Participant

Those are some nasty numbers on the Weaver Stick!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.