Gold Cup

Home Forums General Discussion Gold Cup

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Lance Foster
      Participant

My entry will be heading to Abilene today. Looking forward to this!

The Gloved One

KCSTRONGMAN
        Keymaster

I am looking forward to this one!
          ET

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Al Myers
          Keymaster

Thanks for your entries! I’m still taking entries for the Gold Cup. So far I have close to 20 entries and was hoping to get to 25. If you have not done a Gold Cup this is a great opportunity to compete in one of the IAWA events, especially if you live close. Very rarely has the Gold Cup been held in the central states. Al

Al Myers
            Keymaster

The Gold Cup is about here!!!

All plans are in place, equipment loaded, and I’m now just waiting on the big day. I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

KCSTRONGMAN
              Keymaster

Looking forward to it

KCSTRONGMAN
                Keymaster

This was a blast. Thank you so much to Al and Laverne for hosting and putting all the work in to make it a top flight meet. Congrats to Timo for his Howard PRechtel win and to Al and Chad for their induction into the hall of fame. Well deserved!
                  ET

RJ
                  Participant

I agree that presenting Timo the Howard Prechtel award and Al & Chad for induction into the hall of fame is very well deserved. Congrats.

Timo Lauttamus
                    Participant

So, after adjusting myself to +8 hours time zone. I would like thank Al, Laverne and Myers family for hosting this great meet. Okay, Kansas is far but worth of travelling for sure, i personally like countryside and US wasn’t exception. Great food and great atmosphere.

Al Myers
                      Keymaster

Timo, Glad you made it home! I want to really thank you for making the long trip to support the IAWA in both the World Championships and the Gold Cup. You lifted great in both competitions. Al

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.