How To Register for December 16, 2017 Meet?

Home Forums General Discussion How To Register for December 16, 2017 Meet?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Steve Freides 1 month ago.

• Author

Steve Freides
    Participant

Can anyone give me information about registering for the meet in Lebanon, PA, next Saturday, December 16? It works in my schedule, it’s been a few years since I’ve been to a USAWA meet, but I still see my name in the record books and I’d like to add a few more.

Thanks very much.

-S-

Denny Habecker
    Participant

You do not have to register for this meet. There is no entry fee. Just be here by 9 AM for weigh-ins.

Al Myers
    Keymaster

Steve, Please make sure to join the USAWA before the meet. This way your results will be official (and record eligible) and you will be listed in the meet report. Thanks. Al

Steve Freides
    Participant

Al,

my emails to you continue to bounce.

I’m printing the application form now, will fill out and mail from the local post office later this afternoon.

Denny,

I don’t see a street address and I need one. I’ll drive out Friday night late and stay over somewhere nearby, and will have to drive back on Saturday afternoon when we’re done because I have a charity event Saturday night I have to at least show my face at. If you don’t want to post your address here on the forum, please email it to me to steve.freides@gmail.com. I need it now to make myself a reservation for a place to stay that’s close.

Thanks, folks.

-S-

Denny Habecker
    Participant

Steve, just look at the “About Us’ section of the website. My address is on there.
    Denny

Steve Freides
    Participant

Denny, found your address on that web page – thanks very much.

Al, I mailed my check, along with the signed application form, from the local Post Office here in Ridgewood, NJ, a little while ago, so you should see it soon.

Thanks, everyone.

-S-

Steve Freides
    Participant

Gentlemen, is it possible to set a WR on Saturday, or just USA? Picking out some lifts …

Thanks.

-S-

Denny Habecker
    Participant

It probably won’t be possible to set a world record because it looks like I will be the only official.

Steve Freides
    Participant

Bummer! There are many WR in my age/weight that have never been set. Another time, I hope!

-S-

Steve Freides
    Participant

@Denny Habecker, thank you for hosting a great meet.

-S-

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.