Membership Card

Home Forums General Discussion Membership Card

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Thom Van Vleck 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

KCSTRONGMAN
    Participant

Al-
    I was noticing that it has been a while since I recieved a membership card. When can I expect to recieve one in the mail?
    Thank you
    ET

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Al Myers
    Keymaster

ET,
    Geez, of all people to hear this from I wasn’t it expecting from you!!! (haha cause I know you are just kidding me here)
    I know my comments on this are pretty bold in the “membership list”, and I’ve told myself once I go a year without hearing that question I’ll remove my comments. So far no luck.
    I was ridiculed harshly by “you know who” when I got rid of the membership cards and went to a membership roster instead. I could go on more on this rant but I won’t. Al

KCSTRONGMAN
    Participant

I am glad you picked up on my humor, as I was as giddy as a young broad in a schoolyard when I created this post. As someone who occasionally promotes meets, I prefer the membership list on the website in lieu of cards. It is easy to see who already has a membership and who needs to purchase one come meet day. That way there is no “I lost my card” BS to deal with.
    Et

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Thom Van Vleck
    Participant

I got a membership card. I don’t understand why the rest of you don’t. All you have to do is special request them from our seceretary.

HAHAHAHA Let’s see how many ask Al for one now.

Thom Van Vleck
    Jackson Weightlifting Club
    All-Round nice guy

Al Myers
    Keymaster

Thom, You must be confused. That’s a AARP membership card you have.

Lance Foster
    Participant

AARP card?? And, Boom!

Thom Van Vleck
    Participant

I’m not the only one that’s 50 plus….Al.

Thom Van Vleck
    All-Round nice guy

Al Myers
    Keymaster

OUCH! Well, gotta admit that’s why I know they still send out membership cards!

Thom Van Vleck
    Participant

….and I send mine back reminding them they endorsed Obama and I’ll never join their commie organization…hahahaha

Thom Van Vleck
    All-Round nice guy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.