More on Nationals

Home Forums General Discussion More on Nationals

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Al Myers
      Keymaster

I finally got the Nationals meet report and results up on the website! It’s been a busy past 2 weeks for me. First going to Northern Canada to fish, and then flying back to Cleveland for the Nationals, followed by MORE fishing with John McKean near Vermilion. Then I needed 1 day to recover from the 15 hour drive back home, and another day to catch up on work stuff and emails as well as getting back to work. I’m finally feeling like I’m about caught up.
        I want to thank Bob Geib and Scott Schmidt for putting on a GREAT EVENT! I will have more blogs upcoming on everything that happened at Nationals during this next week. Al

KCSTRONGMAN
        Keymaster

Looks like a GREAT meeow many for you, Al. Has to be up there.
          ET

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

KCSTRONGMAN
          Keymaster

Not sure what happened there. I meant to say, from what I understand that is 4 for Susan. How many is it for you, Al?
            ET

Al Myers
            Keymaster

Et, I think 7

I thought of you on the drive home from Cleveland. We drove back thru Bowling Green and it reminded me of the time we took to much time getting back to the Cleveland airport after that meet in Bowling Green and missed our flight! haha Plus you getting that speeding ticket for 40 over trying to hurry.

KCSTRONGMAN
              Keymaster

HAHA. That was a hoot. I still sometimes teel that story, and the clockwork that occurred after missing that first flight.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.