OLE JOHN’S DRILL BITS

Home Forums General Discussion OLE JOHN’S DRILL BITS

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

OLE JOHN’S DRILL BITS

Al Myers
        Keymaster

Dave – those “drill bit” farmers implements are the “meanest” looking farmers implements I have ever seen!! I am sure they will be a big hit in the JWC’s shows. Al

Thom Van Vleck
          Participant

They are really awesome and really exclusive….I hear the Dino Gym doesn’t even have a pair. Oh well, Al….you can’t have EVERYTHING!

Dave, thanks for making those for us, they were even cooler than I remember and the handles you put on them are just pretty dang cool looking. We have a show in a couple weeks and I’ll put them to work immediately. We do the farmers walk in our shows a lot and these will not only be easier to transport (instead of loading up 8 plus 45’s, 4 collars, and 2 farmers, I’ll just load these and they are so compact they will ride well on the trailer. Thanks again. I’ll have to do a story on these for the USAWA board with pics!

Thom Van Vleck
            Jackson Weightlifting Club
            Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Al Myers
            Keymaster

So true – but the Dino Gym has “Bomb” farmers weights. Does the JWC have these? Al

Thom Van Vleck
              Participant

…anybody can get bombs….drill bits are cool! haha

Thom Van Vleck
                Jackson Weightlifting Club
                Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Chad Ullom
                Participant

Dave showed me those in KC, they are very intimidating to look at it! I think the spectators really appreciate it!

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.