OTSM Championship

Home Forums General Discussion OTSM Championship

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      KCSTRONGMAN
      Keymaster

Ironing out plans for this years championship. stay tuned…

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

KCSTRONGMAN
        Keymaster

Just put the sanction in the mail

KCSTRONGMAN
          Keymaster

ordered Awards yesterday. Hope some of you all can make it out.

Ben Edwards
            Participant

Looks like a fun list of events, Eric! I am not 100% sure I can attend, but the minute I find out I’ll let you know and register/pay/etc. The Kennedy Lift looks like something that won’t wreck my back since I can get the weight under me instead of out front.

I am undergoing testing (MRI, etc…) for my left shoulder to finally repair it this year. Not sure when I am going to get it done, so that is the big stumbling block. Because if my work approves it and it happens to be right before the contest – I’ll have to jump on it. Because it’s been 9 years at this point. And I want to be able to not only military press again (!) but be able to put my daughter up on my shoulders without feeling like my left shoulder is going to come unhinged.

Well, I just hashed it out in my head a bit and I could technically do the events with very light token weights and use one hand if it comes to that. Thor’s Hammer would still be fine since my right shoulder is my “good” one and I won’t be getting it repaired for a few years. It is nowhere near as bad as the left one. Could do a one hand Hack Press with my right arm. One hand straddle Kennedy Lift. And a one hand Dumbbell to Shoulder. Okay, I’ve talked myself into it!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Ben Edwards.

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." -Mike Tyson

KCSTRONGMAN
              Keymaster

Sounds great Ben. You are the man!

KCSTRONGMAN
                Keymaster

Hope some of you all can make it. Still looking for those entries in the mail.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.