OTSM championships

Home Forums General Discussion OTSM championships

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Thom Van Vleck 2 months ago.

• Author

KCSTRONGMAN
    Participant

Got a new DB handle built for the DB to shoulder. It is a monster. I think we could get 350# plus on this bad boy for all of you big hitters with big #s in mind.

HMB is donating shirts for the competitors. Supposed to be the biggest turnout we have ever had at this event. I am really looking forward to having you guys out!
    ET

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

KCSTRONGMAN
    Participant

Another one in!
    the books. I felt like it was a great success. Thank you so much to all who supported it
    ET

Abe Smith
    Participant

It was a great day. No wrist breaks, back flare ups, or bruising from the dumbbell clean. It was great seeing everyone.

KCSTRONGMAN
    Participant

No bruising from the elbow clean? What are you, a machine? I am bruised from shins to shoulders!
    ET

Ben Edwards
    Participant

I had a great time again and enjoyed every lift except for the Dumbbell to Shoulder! That is a monster. I am bruised on my right leg, chest, and arm area from a piddly 150 pounds. I can’t imagine doing 313 like Eric did!

I also want to comment on the Lurich Lift, so since I don’t see a topic created specifically for it yet – I’ll create one.

Ben Edwards
    Participant

Well, I can’t find the button to CREATE a new topic, so I’ll just wait until someone else starts a topic about the Lurich Lift.

Thom Van Vleck
    Participant

I would like to point out that I never did 300lbs on the DB to the shoulder in competition. John and I worked on that lift and when I did the 300 it was wearing 3 sweat shirts with a towel under my shoulder. I got good at hooking that on my lifting belt, too. Just wanted to clarify.

Thom Van Vleck
    Jackson Weightlifting Club
    All-Round nice guy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.