Seriously?

Home Forums General Discussion Seriously?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Tedd Van Vleck
      Participant

Seriously?

Thom Van Vleck
        Participant

I would suggest “Round T” or “Kinda Big T” or “Big T, Jr”.

Al, I laughed my rear off on that one. But really, you can’t call him “little”….well….maybe next to John Conner, but he makes Tully and Mark look little.

Thom Van Vleck
          Jackson Weightlifting Club
          Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Thom Van Vleck
          Participant

….and remember….Brother’s gotta HUG!!!!

Thom Van Vleck

Chad Ullom
            Participant

Al told me about that months ago, I think I had forgotten. I even tried to bait Tedd into commenting a while back. I had a good laugh when I saw who made those comments! haha!

Al Myers
              Keymaster

hahahahahahahahahaha IT’S ABOUT TIME YOU POSTED LITTLE T!!! PS Tedd – you CAN edit your own profile yourself if you want too. HAHA

Ben Edwards
                Participant

Haha! I don’t even know you yet Tedd, but I like your sense of humor.

https://goalorientedtraining.wordpress.com/

Al Myers
                  Keymaster

Z-WSPNBY9-23???? What kinda of nickname is THAT Tedd???? Sounds to me like some prison ID system. I’m pretty certain you haven’t spent any time in the “BIG HOUSE”, but maybe I don’t know everything. And I really think you are too smart of guy to mistakenly put “your password” in the spot of “your nickname”! You wouldn’t want everyone hacking into your account!!! (Besides me – haha). Al

Tedd Van Vleck
                    Participant

That is the name of the fastest and hottest train we run on our entire system. We take UPS traffic from Chicago to California in under 60 hours. This train hauls the equivelent of 300+ semi-trucks that we keep off the interstate with just 2 men/women from origin to destination.

So….since I am the fastest and hottest Van Vleck…..it seemed fitting!

My nickname for my dad was “Dash 9” with is the term we call our C44-9W locomotives which are the strongest engines we run on BNSF at 4400 HP.

Thom Van Vleck
                      Participant

Gee, Al, I knew what he was talking about. Get with the program! All the Railroaders nickname each other that way.

This would also explain why they all call Tedd “Caboose” because he’s always last. HAHAHAHHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHA

Thom Van Vleck

Tedd Van Vleck
                        Participant

Thommy, If you “KNEW” about what the Z WSPNBY9 symbol was about then you would KNOW that we don’t have cabooses anymore! We have “FRED’s” or ETD’s. They are the red flashing light on the box attached to the knuckle of the rear car that communicated to the lead locomotive to maintain air throughout the train to operate the braking system……GEEZ!!!

No worries, I will come up with a name for you next!

Thom Van Vleck
                          Participant

Hey, let’s not forget it was Al that named you “li’l t” so let’s keep the focus on HIM!!!!!!!!

Thom Van Vleck

Tedd Van Vleck
                            Participant

Don’t think I haven’t noticed your continued improvement with the art of deflecting attention!

First, you had me absorb the frustration of your wife on the road trip to McPherson…I still don’t know how you managed it….now you are doing the same thing to keep the attention on Big Al!

I’m on to you!

Thom Van Vleck
                              Participant

I’m innocent! I tell you I was framed! I’m not smart enough to do that. Say, did you notice that Chad was trying to bait you into responding? Whats up with that?

Thom Van Vleck

Viewing 12 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.