Home Forums General Discussion TULLY!!!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Dave Glasgow
      Participant

TULLY!!!

Al Myers
        Keymaster

Dave, I was watching when the damage occurred. I want to point out that it wasn’t entirely Scott’s fault. He just gently brushed against the antler, but this slight contact with Scott’s hardened chiseled muscles caused the antler to snap like a twig. A normal human would have sustained a laceration. Al

Thom Van Vleck
          Participant

Ok, first of all, what’s the story. Second of all, I thought I was the only one with deer skulls in his gym. I have a pile of antler, sheds, and from hunting in the corner and believe it or not, a weight got dropped on one and smashed the skull…..don’t tell me this happened again! We need to warn the general public of this hazard or it will happen all across the country.

…..and Tully’s chisled muscles….has he been workin’ out?

Thom Van Vleck
            Jackson Weightlifting Club
            Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Scott Tully
            Participant

Dave,

I felt awful about that, Thom, There was a skull/antler hanging on a tree and I clumsily ran into it, lol. I did try to pick up the remaining pieces and hang it back up. I think I won DS of the day for that one. You can decide what the DS stands for, lol.

ST

Thom Van Vleck
              Participant

Unfortunately, I’ve been up for that award before.

Thom Van Vleck

Dave Glasgow
                Participant

oh, god, i can’t breathe………… hahahahahahah

Al Myers
                  Keymaster

I never even gave it a second thought about Dave having deer skulls/antlers in his gym. That is NORMAL to me. But then again, probably there are gyms where that would seem odd and out of place and people would take notice. I’m not the one to talk on this though – since I have several big pickle jars filled with various specimens fixed in formaldehyde in my office that I look at ever day. Is there anything in YOUR GYM that might seem out of place to someone else?? Al

Travis Willingham
                    Participant

Actually, right next to my lifting platform in my garage is the skull from the buck I shot last fall. It’s been sitting there since November when I boiled it.

Thom Van Vleck
                      Participant

You should work in a medical school like I do……you see some WEIRD stuff in offices. We got this one doc that is hands down the best surgeon I’ve ever seen…..and he keeps EVERYTHING he’s ever removed in surgery in glass jars in a special room in his basement. I asked him if he was doing some kind of longitudinal study or some other type of research….he said, “No, I just like it”…..and I kid you not, when he said, “LIKE IT” I swear his eye twinkled! haha

Thom Van Vleck

Al Myers
                        Keymaster

I can relate to that. I’ll never forget the time I removed an eyeball from a cow with cancer eye(and it was a PERFECT specimen so I was going to preserve it). I had it in my hand as I carried it through the back door of the clinic. Well, I didn’t realize the Culligan Man was in the back delivering his water order, since I was admiring this big bloody cow eyeball I had in my hand. He took one look at it and fell to his knees!! He always acted nervous from then on when he was around me. I think he was afraid I might pull something “gross” out of my pocket and try to show it to him. Al

Thom Van Vleck
                          Participant

Well….he probably was afraid you were going to pull something gross out of your pants….errrr…pocket.

Thom Van Vleck

Viewing 10 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.