Home Forums General Discussion USAWA Website Speed

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

USAWA Website Speed

Al Myers
        Keymaster

Thanks Brian! For those who think I am the “mastermind” behind this website – YOU ARE WRONG!! Fellow dino gym member and computer tech wiz Brian Krenzin (who goes under the nickname admin) is the one who should get all the credit!! The website we have now would NEVER had happened if it wasn’t for Brian. Brian is NOT just another smart, geeky computer dork – he is strong too!! He even holds a Dino Gym record – and those aren’t easy to get. Al

Dave Glasgow
          Participant

huzzah!!!

Thom Van Vleck
            Participant

Don’t worry, Al….there was never any threat of us thinking you were the mastermind of anything….except Gin and Tonics HAHA

Thanks, Brian, for making this possible!! Lord knows that as little as Al knows about the internet….I know even less and I’m the second smartest guy on here!

Thom Van Vleck
              Jackson Weightlifting Club
              Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Al Myers
              Keymaster

You better be nice to me Thom – I’ve started work on the anchor and was planning on making one for you – but now since you are insulting me publicly like this I may need to find “another friend” who would appreciate it more! Al

Thom Van Vleck
                Participant

Al…OL Buddy…I was just havin’ some fun, like Ringo in “Tombstone”. Let’s not be too hasty!!! Remember that awesome HOF speech I gave you at Mac last year!!!

Thom Van Vleck
                  Jackson Weightlifting Club
                  Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

KCSTRONGMAN
                  Keymaster

I’ll be your friend Al
                    ET

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.