World Postal

Home Forums General Discussion World Postal

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      RJ
      Participant

Is any USAWA lifter doing World Postals as an individual where I can join up as a team member instead of turning my form in as an individual?

KCSTRONGMAN
        Keymaster

LAnce and I did ours together, so if you wanted to join up with KCSTRONGMAN, that would make 3.

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

RJ
          Participant

Thanks! I greatly appreciate to be a part of you and Lance’s team. Maybe next year too. 🙂

Chad Ullom
            Participant

Glad to hear you guys were able to get it done! I know it means alot to Steve.

KCSTRONGMAN
              Keymaster

Thanks for being part of our team, Ruth. And thanks for pulling our results up. Good job!
                ET

RJ
                Participant

Thanks. It is an honor to be able to say that I was a part of Eric Todd – the Strongman, team. Okay I am stretching it but it is how I tell the young male college students to look you up on the web (I train in a University weight room). They are undoubtedly impressed by you, which in turn gets me a bit of respect by association.

After seeing the results I realized that IAWA V-bar rules allow a 30-inch bar, which is a foot taller than ours. No matter, it is not as though I have a 30-inch bar to use anyway.

KCSTRONGMAN
                  Keymaster

HAHA-quite flattering. We do not have 30″ v-bars either

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.