Worlds

Home Forums General Discussion Worlds

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ben Edwards 1 month ago.

• Author

KCSTRONGMAN
    Participant

Looks like a great World Championships. GReat job to Al and Denny for ther representing the USA and their high placings!
    ET

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Lance Foster
    Participant

I second what ET said. Great job!

And, I have already added the 2019 date for IAWA Worlds to my Outlook calendar.

Al Myers
    Keymaster

It was a great World Championships. I’m working on a full report from my point of view for the website, so hopefully in a day or two will be up. However I’m really fighting the travel lag. For some reason it’s always super bad for me when I travel home. Going I don’t have any problems. This entire week I’ve been waking up at 3AM wide awake and can’t get back to sleep. So with nothing else to do at that time I go to the gym and train for 3 to 4 hours. Now add onto being sleepy all day I’m super sore all over as well!

Thom Van Vleck
    Participant

Great Job Al “Big Cat” Myers. Looked great! Thanks for the detailed report. Glad you could represent.

Thom Van Vleck
    Jackson Weightlifting Club
    All-Round nice guy

Denny Habecker
    Participant

I had the same problem Al. It’s only the last few nights that I am finally able to sleep the whole night.

Ben Edwards
    Participant

Great write-up, Al! Congrats to you and Denny on great performances.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.