Year in Review

Home Forums General Discussion Year in Review

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Denny Habecker
      Participant

I was just looking through my Year in Review book that I got from Al last weekend. Anyone who missed out on getting one of those doesn’t know what they are missing. The history of the Nationals, Worlds and Gold Cup alone, make well worth the price.

Al Myers
        Keymaster

Thanks Denny! Every year that project is always a big one for me. It’s not a hard project, just takes some time to compile all the new website information, meet result pdf’s, and new blogs into a book. But I feel it’s an important thing to do for our organization as it provides a written history book of the previous year. I know all the information in the book is available on our website now, but I’m a little “oldschool” and trust information will be preserved better in a written publication than somewhere “in the clouds”. We are very fortunate to have most all of our past history in written form, much to the thanks of Bill Clark and his Strength Journal. I have been putting the Year in Review book together since I have taken over as secretary (2009) so there is no gap between the ending of the Strength Journal and the beginning of the Year in Review.

I know a good project for me now is to make all these Year in Reviews Books available on the website for free download. That way if someone wants to have all of them in printed form they could simply download them and print them off.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.