Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      KCSTRONGMAN
      Keymaster

2 champs

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Thom Van Vleck
        Participant

I had forgot you had done that. Some might recall I did a postal contest a few years back called the “Straight Weight”. The team of three that posted the biggest total won. The Dino Gym stacked the deck and took it to the JWC. I was kind of proud of the fact Al had to recruit John Connor to beat us! HAHAHA But I would agree with ET.

Thom Van Vleck
          Jackson Weightlifting Club
          Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Participant

FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH, I HAVE NO ILLUSIONS THAT I WOULD EVER WIN AN ‘OVERALL’ CONTEST. HELL, EVEN IN MY ‘PRIME’, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN LAUGHABLE.

WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS, AT THE END OF THE DAY, WE ALL KNOW WHO THE STUD DUCKS ARE. THEY, CERTAINLY, DON’T NEED A PLAQUE TO PROVE THAT TO ME!

WHICH IS NOT TO SAY THAT ‘OVERALL’ RECOGNITION SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN.

Thom Van Vleck
            Participant

Dave, you are 100% right at least as far as I’m concerned. I would never win either trophy.

I won my first “A class Am” when Al Myers, Chad Ullom, and Scott Campbell didn’t show up! HAHAHA That’s the way I would win an overall. Too fat, to weak….but I sure love lifting and getting stronger personally and hanging out with like-minded lifters.

Thom Van Vleck
              Jackson Weightlifting Club
              Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Participant

I WISH I HAD WRITTEN THAT, THOM.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.