Andy Goddard

Home Forums General Discussion Andy Goddard

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      KCSTRONGMAN
      Keymaster

Looks like a fun meet. Look forward to getting together with the crew of KCSTRONGMAN to compete.

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

John Strangeway
        Keymaster

Yeah this sounds like a good one!

RJ
          Participant

ET, I saw a video of you breaking blocks with your head. It blew me away. It blew me away … and I wasn’t even there live.

Anyway, World Postals lifts are pretty competitive with two power movements and one strength. I would think those with an Olympic Weightlifting background would fair very well.

KCSTRONGMAN
            Keymaster

HAHA-thanks Ruth. Those were alot of fun. For a few years me, Lance and a few other members of KCSTRONGMAN (not necessarily the USAWA club, but the strongman group) did a strength exhibition for the camper at Camp Quality, a camp for kids with cancer. One time my family came, and my little girl, who was probably 3 at the time was very concerned when I did that one. Here is an article I wrote for the website in regards to my Camp Quality experience: Don’t Foul it Up
              ET

RJ
              Participant

Thanks for the link. Nice article. And I have to say that I believe it. I am an adult and the breaking the concrete blocks, alone, was memorable, let alone all the feats of strength.

I hate to harp but that was seriously impressive. That was Arnold level and you did it for kids. You are a good man.

KCSTRONGMAN
                Keymaster

Thanks Ruth. Means alot

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.