Bill DiCiccio in Accident

KCSTRONGMAN
        Keymaster

We will keep him in our prayers. Keep us informed
          ET

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Tom Ryan
          Participant

Very sorry to read this. Of course Bill lifted during the early days of the USAWA and I knew him. He was probably my #1 cheerleader, as I would often hear him yell “Let’s go, Tommy” as I was getting ready to lift.

I don’t know how things are in the Pittsburgh area but head-on collisions are becoming almost an epidemic in the Atlanta area as we have been having practically one per day recently resulting from someone driving the wrong way on an interstate or divided highway. In each case the wrong-way driver has died and in some cases so has the driver the person hit. One of the recent victims is a local radio personality but he will survive with only some broken bones.

All of the toxicology results are not in yet, but the information that is available indicates that either a drug or alcohol was involved in each case. Of course it would be hard for a sober person to drive the wrong way on an interstate because the person would see a big red sign that reads “WRONG WAY” when trying to enter at an exit.

I certainly hope that Bill is able to pull through.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.