Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ben Edwards
      Participant

Colorado Record Breaker

https://goalorientedtraining.wordpress.com/

RJ
        Participant

Yeah now I am big enough to participate in Highland Games with the big-gurls instead of just being a shagger for the hammer throw (Masters World championships).

🙂

dwagman
          Participant

Hey Ben, aren’t you the perceptive one. But Al made another mistake. You recall where I talked about Ruth’s 17 maximal attempts, but then there are only 10 listed? Well, Al completely overlooked the second score sheet Ruth submitted. Now, in Al’s defense I can put forth a hypothesis as to what happened ever so innocently…

Last time at Dino’s I saw a pink sliver of material sticking out of Al’s power stairs. Since nobody was around, I decided to investigate and lifted ’em up slightly only to find that pink sliver of material was a pair of posing trunks that were caught under a case of baby oil. I had inadvertently discovered Al’s hiding place for his bodybuilding and posing paraphernalia.

So my theory is that Al was posing at the same time he was working on the results and his oily fingers slipped on the keyboard deleting Ruth’s second page of results. And since he was so enamoured by his shiny muscles it completely slipped his mind.

Well, as to Grip Champs, I’m not sure. I’m a bit afraid that our closet bodybuilder meet director might have chalk contaminated with baby oil. Don’t we have a rule about that…

—
            Dan

For Body Intellect Brochure click here: https://www.icloud.com/keynote/0fcsokZWooW_1B1uZmL1AI5fA#BI-DW

Those who are enamored of practice without science
            are like a pilot who goes onto a ship without rudder or
            compass and never has any certainty to where he is going.

Leonardo Da Vinci; 1452-1519

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.