Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      KCSTRONGMAN
      Keymaster

Dear Dino man

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Al Myers
        Keymaster

So far I haven’t received any hate mail from angry wifes calling me a sexist pig!!!!! hahaha the dinoman

Thom Van Vleck
          Participant

I will inform everyone that Al’s Dad ratted him out to his wife and now Al is in some hot water…..but I have faith the every wise Dino Man will be able to use his vast wisdom gleaned from his keen observations of the animal kingdom to solve this dilemma! Either that or he’s paying for another trip to Jamaica very soon!

Thom Van Vleck
            Jackson Weightlifting Club
            Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Al Myers
            Keymaster

That’s right Big T, my dad really threw me “under the bus” on this one. For some reason my wife hated that picture of her and made me promise not to put it on Facebook, which I agreed to. But there is still diasagreement on whether I also promised not to put it on the website – she thinks she said “internet” but I know for a fact she said “facebook”. Either way, I didn’t think she would EVER see it because she has only looked at the USAWA website ONCE (and that was when I told her I had written a nice story about my grandfather, and I thought she ought to read it).

The Dino Man is still working this problem out, and when that is done, be ready for the second installment of Dear Dino Man on “Marriage Advice for Weightlifters”. The Dino Man

Thom Van Vleck
              Participant

You know, Al, it’s funny how that works. My Wife NEVER reads anything I write unless I make her and sure enough, if I did something like that it would be the one time she would read it!

Thom Van Vleck
                Jackson Weightlifting Club
                Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.