Home Forums General Discussion Egg war

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Tedd Van Vleck
      Participant

Egg war

Al Myers
        Keymaster

What??? I just got done visiting with Brian and got a good price worked out for you since you are such a nice guy! And this has been the SECOND TIME I have done this for you and you STILL don’t get one from us.

The next time I see you I’m going to give you a “Tully Special”.

Thom Van Vleck
          Participant

Green Egg War……maybe me and Dave Glasgow can get in a “hibachi” war.

Thom Van Vleck
            Jackson Weightlifting Club
            Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Participant

egg war?? hibachi war?? i got nothin’………….

Tedd Van Vleck
              Participant

Al, maybe you should give Thom the Tully special. I went to you first!

Thom Van Vleck
                Participant

Oh, I get the “Tully” special all the time!

Thom Van Vleck

Al Myers
                  Keymaster

But look at this way Big T – I gonna fry you some bacon on the egg this weekend! Life doesn’t get better than that! If you get time, check out my SECOND favorite forum on the internet – http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&Itemid=112&func=showcat&catid=1

Thom Van Vleck
                    Participant

I’m just thinking of what a bonding experience Al and Tedd will have over their Green Egg stories……and I hope they make me many, many meals and make sure you guys keep track of my favorites so you can be sure and make them whenever I visit!!!!!

Thom Van Vleck

Tedd Van Vleck
                      Participant

Thom, wait til you try a steak grilled on my Green Egg while it sits in my EAGLES NEST! The top of the line stainless steel nest that Al does NOT have…….as info.

Chad Ullom
                        Participant

Tedd,
                          I’d really like to hear more about how you like the Egg. I’m looking for some good feedback, really thinking about getting one…

Al Myers
                          Keymaster

Don’t fall into Tedds trap Chad – he really doesn’t have an egg. Its going to take some “hard proof” for me to be convinced that he owns one, and not just being an egg pretender.

Tedd Van Vleck
                            Participant

Absolutely Chad!!!

I will give you a call and send you pictures and let me know if you want one….I can get you a GREAT deal on one along with an EAGLES NEST to hold it in!

Thom, Josh Hettinger and possibly Mitch Ridout are coming up to help me break it in Aug 25-27. I have plenty of room if anyone else is interested. We are going to cook bacon on it in the morning, smoke a brisket on it one day and some big steaks on it the other!

Pictures to come!

Chad Ullom
                              Participant

That sounds great Ted! You should head a little ways West and come to the 2man Nationals! It’s going to be a blast.

Looking forward to some tips and information on this. I’m really thinking about one of these!

Tedd Van Vleck
                                Participant

I looked at that, I don’t have a partner to lift with. I am looking at Worlds next year in KC and am going to try to get a few members up here in Galesburg and possibly hold a meet. Maybe you can come up and compete and I will show you how to cook an incredible steak on the Egg…..the Eagles Nest makes it so easy!

Viewing 13 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.