Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      KCSTRONGMAN
      Keymaster

Glass article

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Al Myers
        Keymaster

If Conan is telling the story – I am assured it will be a good one!! He is one guy that can tell a story even better than I can!!! LOL

ET – Speaking of Conan, do you think he would mind if I re-ran some of his classic stories from the KCStrongman site??? Some of those are SO CLASSIC they should be shared with the World. Of course, parts might need to be edited out to keep this website family friendly!!! haha

Anonymous

Conan kinds of reminds me of Ron White, both of them could probably read names from the phone book and make it sound interesting.

KCSTRONGMAN
            Keymaster

I am sure he wouldnt mind, Al, but I will ask him to be sure. They are definitely worth sharing with as big an audience as possible.
              ET

Thom Van Vleck
              Participant

I just got to say how impressed I am with the “release and catch” with the Inch DB. I use that as a regular grip training exercise but I could never dream of picking up the Inch let alone doing that!

Thom Van Vleck
                Jackson Weightlifting Club
                Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

KCSTRONGMAN
                Keymaster

The old Bard gives his blessing.
                  ET

Adam Glass
                  Participant

thanks Guys.

Working on Cleaning it. I believe I will be able to do it sooner than later, but that is a life time goal so its not a rush. I would like to do that as a 220 lbs lifter too. Right now I can get it to collar bone level on a high pull but I am not close on the turn over. I’m also investigating a technique to basically swing it like a cheat curl to see if I could get around having to turn the bell 180 degrees for a rack position.

KCSTRONGMAN
                    Keymaster

Good luck with that Adam
                      ET

Adam Glass
                      Participant

something I would like to share, I lifted my Inch replica for 100 reps on Monday in 20 minutes and 45 seconds

that is a video of the entire affair, sped up to 500% so it doesn’t take up much time

I have squatted 275 for 100 reps in 30 minutes and 225 for 100 in 13 minutes, to a low box below parallel…and lifting this dumbbell that many times was as hard or harder.

I have a 183 lbs bell with a 2.55 inch handle which I will attempt to best 100 with next week.

Al Myers
                        Keymaster

Thats quite impressive Adam!!!! I can’t wait to see you take the 183 pounder down for 100 as well! Al

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.