I am jealous of those awards

Home Forums General Discussion I am jealous of those awards

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am jealous of those awards

KCSTRONGMAN
        Keymaster

I am glad I am the benchmark for crappy grip (LOL). Those awards are sweet.
          ET

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Chad Ullom
          Participant

Those are great awards….if ET is the benchmark for crappy grip, I come in solidly below the crappy line!

Al Myers
            Keymaster

Grip is a funny thing. I don’t consider myself a “grip guy” by any means, but certain types of grip strength I am better at than others. We often do grip type lifts at the end of our training sessions in the Dino Gym to just mess around – and most of the time Scott & Mark dominate things. Both have unbelieveable pinch grips. But OCCASSIONALLY in certain grip lifts I can give them a little competition!!!

I guess the point I’m trying to make is that you can’t say you have a “bad grip”, because I’m sure there is some type of grip lift you would excel at. Al

Travis Willingham
              Participant

You’d think there was a flood coming with all the sandbagging going on

Participant

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA… WELL DONE!!!

Anonymous

Well I can say compared to the average person I have an excellent grip. And Al I agree there are some lifts I excel at, but lots that I suck at when it comes to grip. ET anytime I can get a shot in at you, I gotta take it when I can.

Jesse

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.