LEDAIG!!!!

Home Forums General Discussion LEDAIG!!!!

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      Thom Van Vleck
      Participant

LEDAIG!!!!

Thom Van Vleck
        Jackson Weightlifting Club
        Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Participant

i am working hard to make sure this year goes even better than last. it WILL be hot!! let the sweat fest begin!!!

Tedd Van Vleck
          Participant

Will there be golf?

Participant

YES!! only one hole…….THE OUTHOUSE!!!

Al Myers
              Keymaster

Dave, You forgot the stocktank. I bet Tedd could make that one!! haha

Participant

we’d have to post a lifeguard!!

Al Myers
                  Keymaster

I have my cooler stocked with beverages so I can survive this weekends “sweat fest” at the Ledaig Record Breaker!!! Al

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Participant

AFFIRMATIVE!!!

Tedd Van Vleck
                      Participant

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

We want UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!

Thom Van Vleck
                        Participant

Chad Ullom won the Open, I won the masters, and Felecia Simms won the Women in the HG.

The USAWA Record day on Sunday was attended by Al Myers, Molly Myers, Mike Murdock, Dave Glasgow and Amber Glasgow and myself. Everyone broke records even though it was outside and the temp gauge said it was 108 when I looked at it mid meet! I know a full write up is coming soon, but it was a success with everyone walking away hot, tired, but happy!

Thom Van Vleck

Denny Habecker
                          Participant

I would have liked to be there, only the Keystone Games were this weekend and I have lifted in them every year since 1986.

Chad Ullom
                            Participant

[b]Quote from JWCIII on July 31, 2011, 20:48[/b]
                              Chad Ullom won the Open, I won the masters, and Felecia Simms won the Women in the HG.

The USAWA Record day on Sunday was attended by Al Myers, Molly Myers, Mike Murdock, Dave Glasgow and Amber Glasgow and myself. Everyone broke records even though it was outside and the temp gauge said it was 108 when I looked at it mid meet! I know a full write up is coming soon, but it was a success with everyone walking away hot, tired, but happy!

Hey Thommy, you forgot someone! LOL

Chad Ullom
                              Participant

We had a fantastic time this weekend! We had great competition, entertainment, awesome BBQ Sat! We broke some records on Sunday then had another fantastic meal. Thank you very much Dave, Gunner and everyone that pitched in.

Happy birthday Dave!!!

Al Myers
                                Keymaster

I second what Chad said! The Glasgows put on ONE FINE SHOW this weekend and I know I sure enjoyed myself! Thank you!!!! Al

murdo01
                                  Participant

The weekend was HOT, as was the throwing and lifting. Folks, it’s not everyone who gives a present to everyone else for his birthday, but Dave is not everyone, but a special person indeed. HE, and the whole Glasgow clan made it a wonderful weekend, opening their home and their hearts to everyone. THANKS to all of you.

Murdo

Al Myers
                                    Keymaster

Dave set an example of hospitality that will be hard for anyone else to follow. My Dino Days are coming up and now the pressure is on me! During the Saturday evening festivities, Thom looked at me and remarked, “I don’t ever remember there being LIVE MUSIC at the Dino Gym!”

My hat is off to you Dave! Al

Thom Van Vleck
                                      Participant

Chad, I just figured it would be a given the “Champ” was there!

Thom Van Vleck

Tedd Van Vleck
                                        Participant

Thom went on and on about this while I was back home…..I am going to have to set aside a weeks vacation for this next year!

Participant

guys, i have been away from the computer for a few days so i am late responding.

anytime someone puts on an event, that indivdual will start saying, to himself, “wow, i hope i get at least a few to show up!!” there is always doubts and such. when i saw the number of folks who showed up saturday, then, stuck around for sunday, well…… i was just overwhelmed.

when people drive 5/6 hours to be with you and spend vacation time, money, motels…… you get the drift. all i can do is shake my head.

all i can say is this. YOU CAN’T BUY FRIENDSHIP SUCH AS THAT. thank you my, my friends. thank you………

we have set the date for next year’s edition…….14/15 JULY-2012 sat/sunday. be there or be….well……left out!!!

slainte!

Tedd Van Vleck
                                            Participant

Very well said Dave, and I have heard enough that I am planning on it. My birthday is July 23rd so we will celebrate together…..maybe I will bring my Green Egg!

Thom Van Vleck
                                              Participant

I propose a cook off between Tedd and Al on their Green Eggs. The rest of us will be judges. We will have the “Steak Round”, the “Bacon Round”, the “Chicken Round” followed by the “Dessert Round”…..may the best man win!

Thom Van Vleck

Al Myers
                                                Keymaster

GREAT IDEA! (but Tedd would actually have to buy an egg for this to happen)

Tedd Van Vleck
                                                  Participant

Oh Al,

I can’t wait for what is about to come……wait for it…..

Viewing 22 reply threads
                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.