Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      KCSTRONGMAN
      Keymaster

Neck lift

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Al Myers
        Keymaster

ET, You and Chad should be doing the 2-Man Neck Lift together – instead of me! I’ll just stand to the side and coach the both of you. Truthfully, that is what you need in order to keep perfect synchronization – a coach that is giving the commands to get set and lift. I was trying to give the commands during the lift we did, but with the head harness smashing my neck and vocal cords, I sounded like a duck. Al

Chad Ullom
          Participant

Thanks ET, I think this is going to be a fun battle!

As far as the two man neck, it was brutal! If you’re off a bit, you get pressure from the side as it dumps on you. Honestly, I have little interest in trying a max attempt on that lift!

Thom Van Vleck
            Participant

Chad…you know I love you man (not in an “Al” kind of way, but a “Bud Light, you’re my Dad and all” kind of way. Actually, you’re the little brother I always wanted! (We’ll see how closely Tedd follows this blog).

BUT…..WHEN the show down comes….my Money is on ET in the NECK LIFT. Who will be the first to 1000lbs! I think you guys should go for that and I bet it would make for a great sequel to Al’s Neck Lift article in MILO! Maybe we should pay Guiness the $1000 they charge to certify World Records and have them come and certify it. (I don’t know how much they charge, but you have to pay for it….that’s a racket! haha). So, any takers on my bet? Let’s make this interesting!

Thom Van Vleck
              Jackson Weightlifting Club
              Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.