OTSM

Home Forums General Discussion OTSM

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      KCSTRONGMAN
      Keymaster

Hope some of you all will plan to make this event. Should be a good time.

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

LyndaB
        Participant

I think I’m going to be able to make this my first non-postal meet, and I can’t wait!

I was wondering if anyone had any hotel recommendations for the area – it looks like there are a couple in Kearney, and some in Cameron. Any tips would be appreciated! Thanks.

KCSTRONGMAN
          Keymaster

Where will you be coming from Lynda? Depending where you are coming from would depend on whether Kearney or Cameron would be your best choice.

LyndaB
            Participant

I’ll be coming from Vegas, actually. I’m flying into Kansas City, so driving in from that direction.

KCSTRONGMAN
              Keymaster

If you are coming from KC, I would stay in Kearney, or even Liberty. Liberty will give you the most eating options, but is a little further away. KEarney will get you around 25 minutes from my place. Cameron is about 15 minutes from me, but will take you past where I live from where you are traveling. Hope this helps.
                ET

LyndaB
                Participant

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it. See you all soon!

KCSTRONGMAN
                  Keymaster

No sweat. See you soon
                    ET

KCSTRONGMAN
                    Keymaster

Entries due 3 weeks from Sat. Please get them to me ASAP if you plan on competing.
                      Thanks
                      ET

KCSTRONGMAN
                      Keymaster

Lynda B-Got your entry. First one in! Hope to have a good turnout for this one.

KCSTRONGMAN
                        Keymaster

Good news. We are getting t-shirts, water bottles and shaker cups from MTI which is the producer of HMB and PEak ATP for all competitors! Get those entries in now!
                          ET

KCSTRONGMAN
                          Keymaster

Only 6 days until the entry deadline! Get those entries in today!!!

KCSTRONGMAN
                            Keymaster

Awards are ordered! I think they will be pretty cool (much better than those obnoxious ribons from last year). Looks ike we will have a decent turnout.
                              ET

KCSTRONGMAN
                              Keymaster

Got the awards. Think they look pretty nice. Got the shirts and water bottles as well. Doing to have a decent turnout. Final competitor list:
                                Womens:
                                Lynda Burns
                                Phoebe Todd

Men’s:
                                John Strangeway
                                Lance Foster
                                Greg Cook
                                John Douglas
                                Chad Ullum
                                Eric Todd
                                Chris Todd
                                LEroy Todd
                                Mike Lucht

KCSTRONGMAN
                                Keymaster

From the North: Take I-35 going south. After you pass by Cameron, take exit 48 which is the Lawson/Cameron exit to HWY 69. Take a left onto 69. Take it 3 or 4 miles take a left onto 292, which is a gravel road. Take it a mile or maybe less to the first right, Deer Creek. Deer Creek winds around a bit, but take it about a mile to the first left, 286th. Take it about a mile to the third house on the right. We will be lifting in the big tin can.

From the South: Take I-35 going north. Take exit 40 to HWY 116. This is the Lathrop/Polo exit. Take a right on 116. Take it about 2 miles until you get to 69 HWY. Take a left. Go about 4 miles north on 69 and take a right on 280th. After about a mile take the first left onto Deer Creek. Take it about a mile going north and take the first right onto 286th. Take it about a mile to the third house on the right. We will be lifting in the big tin can.

If you follow these directions and get lost, by all means, call me. If you try plugging my address into GPS and get lost, you are on your own. Cell is 816-507-2939

KCSTRONGMAN
                                  Keymaster

Fun meet. Lots of great lifting. Results and write up should be up soon. Thank you to everyone which made this a great event!
                                    ET

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.