Record Day and Last Postal at Clarks

Home Forums General Discussion Record Day and Last Postal at Clarks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Abe Smith
      Participant

They day went relatively well. Pleased I was able to put up decent lifts without any of the nagging aches and pains: 183 lbs. (85kg).
        Record Day Lifts:
        DB LH Clean Press: 106lbs
        DB RH Clean Press: 106lbs
        BB LH Side Press: 115 lbs
        BB RH Side Press: 106 lbs (I was not so pleased with this. I was unable to really get my right arm back and firmly planted against my torso which did not allow me to get bent to the side like I wanted)
        RH DB Snatch: 121 lbs

Postal Lifts:
        Pullover and push: 315 lbs. I never got the rhythm or leg drive portion, so I just did a pullover and press. Last time I did the lift my shoulders and elbows really acted up, no pain this time. Hopefully, this will come back around next year.
        One DB DL (LH): 255 lbs. Tried 305 lbs, and my legs never fully locked out.
        Snatch from Hang: 185 lbs. Since the days of my squat snatching are a decade ago, this ended up being a pretty good lift for me. I think this ended up being a record as well.

Ole Clark is holding up well. He had many more stories to tell that I have never heard. Hope everyone got in some good lifting! Thanks for the USAWA for allowing folks to get some records!

Denny Habecker
        Participant

Those are good lifts Abe, but I need your forms, filled out with the officials names and signatures on them. you can e-mail them to me or send them through the mail.

KCSTRONGMAN
          Keymaster

Good lifting, Abe. We got ours in a couple weeks ago. Gonna do the postal in a couple more.

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.