Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Lance Foster
      Participant

The Dragster

The Gloved One

dbunch
        Participant

Al, I think in a previous life you have something to do with the inquisition.

tgoetsch
          Participant

I am REALLY impressed! I want to try it!!! I like the side handle placement and shoulder pads. For anyone with trouble maintaining their shoulder in a flexed position (and/or elbow extended)especially under load, this would be an excellent alternative! And is that a ring on the front to allow for pulling like a sled?

Al Myers
            Keymaster

I was VERY PLEASED how the dragster turned out. The shoulder pads allow for it to be pushed like a blocking sled. And YES – the front ring is for pulling it if you would like. The seat is removable (lifts off easily) so weight can be added to the vertical bars.

A big difference between the dragster and prowlers is the front wheel on the dragster. This allows ALL of the friction resistance to be located near the rear, eliminating the “front catches” that often occur with prowlers. The dragsters push is very smooth and solid.

Another feature that the dragster has is that the rear upright handles actually fold down and lock in place, allowing it become a wheelbarrow!!! This also allows easy movement of the dragster, like when it needs to be turned at the end of a straight run. Al

dwagman
              Participant

Q U E S T I O N S for Al:

– If it’s the Dragster, why are you pushing it?
                – Why are you looking down Darren’s butt crack?
                – If there are “front quads,” what are the back quads?

🙂

-d

Dan

For Body Intellect Brochure click here: https://www.icloud.com/keynote/0fcsokZWooW_1B1uZmL1AI5fA#BI-DW

Those who are enamored of practice without science
                are like a pilot who goes onto a ship without rudder or
                compass and never has any certainty to where he is going.

Leonardo Da Vinci; 1452-1519

Thom Van Vleck
                Participant

Wow, Al, that’s way better than a prowler…anybody that owns a prowler should now feel inferior in your presence. Not naming names, but somebody whose name rhymes with Resse Robe.

Thom Van Vleck
                  Jackson Weightlifting Club
                  Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Anonymous

Oh Thom you are so slick. I am already looking at ways to modify the 2 prowler we have. But yes I do feel inferior.

Thom Van Vleck
                    Participant

Jesse, I feel your pain. I have “one upped” Al on equipment only to have him either buy or make something better. If it makes you feel better, remind me to tell you how we got Al to buy an XL Green Egg just because he thought my brother bought one…he dropped well over a grand on it to “top” my brother when my brother didn’t even have one! Just shows the lengths Al will go to better you and we’ve all been on the receiving end. So, good luck with your modifications and it will be fun to see Al’s response…..and he WILL respond!

Thom Van Vleck
                      Jackson Weightlifting Club
                      Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.