York blob walk

KCSTRONGMAN
        Keymaster

That is pretty awesome, my friend!
          ET

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Al Myers
          Keymaster

I couldn’t believe it when Scott did that. When he said he was going to give that a try I about said “yeah, right!” For those who have ever tried blob lifting, the 50# blob is next to impossible to even pick up for a normal person, let alone walk with it. As you can tell from the video, Scott could have went even farther as when he set them down his grip was still on them. I now put this in my “top two” feats I have seen with the blob. The other being seeing Matt Graham snatch it! Al

KCSTRONGMAN
            Keymaster

As modest as he is Scott has a pretty awesome grip. I was impressed as can be when I watched him lifting those Anvils by their horn.
              ET

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Al Myers
              Keymaster

I have probably the most extensive collection of blobs that anyone anywhere has. I have full sets of Iron Grip, VTX, York, and hex. They line the bottom of the dumbbell rack and laying side by side cover the entire 40 foot span! I can only lift about half of them – Scott can do them all!!! Al

Ben Edwards
                Participant

That is a gargantuan feat of hand strength! Congrats Scott! That puts you in great company.

https://goalorientedtraining.wordpress.com/

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.