• Author
      Lance Foster
      Participant

Zercher Classic

The Gloved One

Dale Friesz
        Participant

It is my understanding that the ZERCHER CLASSIC will be held Saturday
          January 26, 2013. Weighins are at 8AM at Clark’s Gym, Columbia, Missouri.
          “THERE IS NO ENTRY FEE” at this time and it is not a sanctioned meet and
          it is a open to all regardless of USAWA membership. No records ca be set unless it becomes a sanctioned meet requiring membership!

Chad Ullom
          Participant

Sanctioning is not an option at this point

Anonymous

Why aren’t meets like this given more notice? Its very disappointing.

Thom Van Vleck
              Participant

I think Chad’s post needs some explanation. You have to give 6 weeks notice to sanction a meet. So, it’s nothing personal, just the rules….I think it’s a rule Clark made! haha.

Also, I would just like to say I’m disappointed that Clark wouldn’t sanction his meet….he started this organization, why doesn’t he support it? This isn’t intended to be a knock on him, just posing the question. It’s ridiculously cheap to sanction a meet. Maybe he doesn’t feel supported in terms of the attendance at meets at his gym in the past. At any rate, he’s the granddaddy of all this, sure would like to seem him keep a “Emeritus” status in the organization!

Thom Van Vleck
                Jackson Weightlifting Club
                Highland Games athlete and sometimes All-Rounder

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.